by Alain Briot

I am pleased to announce the publication of my new book: Mastering Landscape Photography.

Mastering Landscape Photography is a collection of my 14 Aesthetics and Photography essays, together with numerous photographs, many of them full-page. The essays have all been edited and revised by a professional editor and new full-page photographs have been added. The layout is also new and was done by a professional layout designer. The book is 8x11 inches with 280 pages. I have seen a pre-publication version of the book, and although I am quite picky when it comes to prints and publishing, I have to say that I was impressed by the quality of the layout and the printing.

I will be offering signed copies on my website when the book is published in mid-November. These signed copies will come with a companion print of one of the photographs in the book. I can also dedicace your copy with a personal note if you ask.

The first 40 orders will benefit from an exclusive special offer not available after the first 40 copies are sold. To give everyone an equal chance to benefit from this limited special offer, I have opened a pre-release email list.

Joining this list is very simple: all you need to do is respond to this email with “Mastering Landsape Photography” in the subject line.

My email is alain@beautiful-landscape.com. Just type “Mastering Landscape Photography" in the subject line.

There is no obligation to buy. You will simply be added to the list. You will be first notified when the book is available and you will have a chance to be among the first 40 orders to benefit from the special offer.

I have also created a page on my site where you can see the latest news about the book. For example, I plan to add a table of contents and sample chapter in PDF format soon:

Thank you for your interest in my work.

Posted by: ALAIN BRIOT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top